We hear it numerous times a day. The phrase, “how are you?” So often we say good or OK so that we don’t have to answer the series of questions that will follow. We don’t want to verbalize how we really are. I know this because I have been this person. I am this person.
We hide behind a smile and life is swirling around us. We are overwhelmed. We are anxious. We don’t want to verbalize it. We want to go about our life thinking the busyness will some how cease those feelings.
I know so many of my friends that understand this place as they too have battled this and conquered it.
It is okay to say that you aren’t ok. That your not up to discussing it further. That you aren’t dwelling there.
To get through these moments I lean on my faith and my Jesus. I am OK. I got this and so do all my other Mama friends out there who can relate to this pressure during the most chaotic time of the year. Xoxo!
Saturday, December 1, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We hear it numerous times a day. The phrase, “how are you?” So often we say good or OK so that we don’t have to answer the series of questi...
-
Life as a working mom is tough to say the least. How did my mom make it look so easy. And how have 8 months past by since I last blogged? I ...
-
Throughout life God leads us all in different directions and different seasons. Some are quite challenging while others are very reward...
How are you?
We hear it numerous times a day. The phrase, “how are you?” So often we say good or OK so that we don’t have to answer the series of questi...
No comments:
Post a Comment