Sunday, December 15, 2013

Life's a blessing!

Life is full of blessings! I find myself thinking of that more and more each day as my girls continue to grow before my eyes.

God has chosen me to raise these girls. To train them to Godly women and to love Him with all of their heart!

I was told conceiving would be difficult but God had a different idea.

I love both of my daughters more than life itself! They are both incredible and continue to inspire me each day.

Katelyn is my first born. She has kept us on our toes since day one! She has such a tender heart and loves deeply. She me to take in the small stuff and love deeply in ALL I do! She has so much compassion for all who cross her path. She has a sincere love for God. She is a prayer warrior. She knows how to pray for the sick. I know that God has an incredible call on her life. I am blessed that God chose me to be her Mama. To help guide her. I know at times I feel like I have no clue what I am doing but her faith and desire amaze me! Between church, school, gymnastics, and family she gives it her ALL and knows that is what matters. She loves her friends and family deeply! I am so proud to be her Mom!

Claire is my baby girl! And has had her own share of challenges. She just turned 4 and seems to really be coming out of her shell! She may be quiet and meek but she stands her ground and is learning to speak up. She is my shy one who takes in so much before she puts it back out. She has recently been watching her sisters walk with God and has asked me to pray more with her. She enjoys worship music and sings along to KLOVE on a daily basis. I believe with ALL my heart that although she does have her own unique personality she watches how I respond to God's call on my life as well as watching her sister pray and talk about Jesus. Claire loves music, gymnastics, church, family & books. I can't wait to see what God has planned for her!

I am reminded that although I am in ministry my daughters are my first ministry, I am responsible for showing them about Jesus. For showing them how to pray. For showing them how to worship. For showing them how to love. For showing them how to serve.

I am so blessed and thank God daily for choosing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How are you?

We  hear it numerous times a day. The phrase, “how are you?” So often we say good or OK so that we don’t have to answer the series of questi...